These are just a few of the neighborhoods in the Winston-Salem area and there are hundreds more available! Please let us know if there is an area of specific interest to you. Other areas to explore are Lewisville, Pfafftown, Clemmons, Kernersville and more!
- Located on the western edge of Winston-Salem, Brookberry Farm is a master planned community of over 500 homes, many of which are custom builds. Once the Bowman Gray family’s dairy farm and country manor estate, Brookberry Farm features open walkways, grassy knolls and many ponds which reflect a strong commitment to the land’s integrity. The amenities are endless: large neighborhood pool, clubhouse, fitness center and the original, restored dairy barn. There are several new phases being built and developed currently, one of which is The Village, reflecting Southern architectural charm, featuring an outdoor amphitheater and community garden.
- Stately, historic homes in one of Winston-Salem’s desirable neighborhoods. This area is located north of the “Five Points” intersection and is conveniently located near both hospitals, shopping and downtown. This area features tree-lined streets, sidewalks and exudes architectural charm.
- “Old” and “New”—Old Sherwood Forest offers classic ranch houses from the 1950’s with large lots and mature trees. Go right across the street and you’ll find the New Sherwood Forest neighborhood featuring a mix of housing options from traditional style houses to courtyard patio homes.
- Although West End is located right on the edge of downtown now, it was deemed the “original” western part of the town back in the late 1800’s when designed by Jacob Lott Ludlow. The tree-lined terraced streets take advantage of the geography of the area and there are numerous parks throughout the area. A variety of architectural gems can be found: late Victorian, Neo-Classical, Colonial and Craftsman to name a few.
- Another quaint historic neighborhood located southwest of downtown, this area features homes built beginning around 1910. The majority of the styles are Bungalow, Craftsman and Colonial Revival. A highly desirable neighborhood based on the proximity of the hospitals, shopping and downtown.